All existing Coaching Vacancies at affiliated Football Federation SA Clubs are listed below.
Adelaide City FC
Junior coaching positions for boys and girls in the age range of 6-17 years are open to all interested coaches and the club will be seeking applicants who can display;
Good communication skillls
The ability to identify player strengths and weaknesses
Be driven, self-motivated, disciplined and punctual
A sound football knowledge & open to continual improvement
Physically able to demonstrate drills
Team Player and able to follow a club curriculum
Be developmental focussed
Willingness to undertake FFSA training courses/ licensing
Interested coaches who feel they have attributes highlighted above and ambition to be part of a driven team are invited to apply by providing their personal and contact details, coaching experience, qualifications, preferred role/age group and any other information considered relevant to Junior Committee Chairman, Greg Slack at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 12 July 2017. Greg can also be contacted on 0409 885 089.
White City FC
Expressions of interest are now OPEN for all coaching positions within the Club with applications closing 31 August, 2017.
White City FC provide:
• Coaching licences subsidy support
• Instruction, input and guidance with Club Technical Directors
• Honorarium for time/travel (2-3 trainings and game per week)
• All uniform and required training equipment
• Senior Men’s team playing fees paid if playing and coaching for WCFC
• Strong commitment to individual development and education following the FFA Coaching curriculum.
• An opportunity to put back into the youth of the local Community
• First class, upgraded environment, clubhouse and training facilities
• An opportunity to be involved with the Seaton Park Primary School Football Program, based on qualifications.
All Coaches need to undergo a police and reference checks to work with Junior age group teams.
Please email your CV to one of the following:
• Junior Boys (U12 – U17): Juniorboys@whitecityfc.com.au attention – Sasha Lalic – Football Manager
• Junior Boys Technical Director: Juniorboys@whitecityfc.com.au attention – Sasha Lalic – Football Manager
• Miniroos Boys (U6 – U11): Miniroos@whitecityfc.com.au attention Sasha Lalic – Football Manager
• MiniRoos Boys Technical Director: Juniorboys@whitecityfc.com.au attention – Sasha Lalic – Football Manager
• Junior Girls (U9/U11/U13/U15/U17): JuniorGirls@whitecityfc.com.au attention – Kevin Holohan – WCFC Junior Development Manager
• Junior Girls Technical Director: JuniorGirls@whitecityfc.com.au attention – Kevin Holohan – WCFC Junior Development Manager
All applications will be treated confidentially and interested applicants will be contacted.