The Burton Park Community Football Facility has been fully operational since May 2011 and boasts a three pitch playing facility complemented by five change rooms and a Function Centre seating 200 people.
The Function Centre is capable of hosting weddings, community events, corporate functions and birthdays.
The venue is maintained to a high standard and hosts local significant events.
Venue Hire & Function Complex Hire
To book and discuss your next function contact Arija at Football Federation SA on (08) 8340 3088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Grounds Hire
Grounds hire is available to affiliated clubs and schools
Please contact Football Federation SA’s Venues Manager – Scott Hockenhull on (08) 8340 3088 or email@example.com
Download the Application Form
Terms and Conditions of Use
- All booking requests must be formalised with written approval from FFSA.
- Written approval must be in form of FFSA User Agreement submitted prior to commencement of usage.
Access & Storage
- When required keys will be provided to access grounds, storage areas and change rooms.
Keys must be signed for and returned to FFSA office. Damage or loss of keys will incur a $50 replacement fee.
- Any storage of equipment at all times remains the responsibility of user. FFSA will accept no responsibility for loss or damage of equipment stored by users on site.
- Canteen facilities will be made available as deemed necessary by FFSA. At all times this remains at the discretion of FFSA.
- LUX levels of lighting will be determined, as seen appropriate by FFSA. The minimum level of lighting for all usage will be maintained at 100 LUX.
- Cancellations can be made through written notice with no less than 7 days notice prior to usage. Cancellations made within 7 days of planned usage will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be available for non use of booked facilities.
- FFSA reserve to right to cancel any booking based on any deemed security or safety issues (e.g. severe weather).
Cleaning & Damage
- Users will be liable for any damage caused to premises as a direct result of usage. FFSA takes no responsibility for any cost associated with the maintenance, repair of cleaning of facility due to damage caused.
- FFSA affiliated groups including all member clubs and associations are covered under the FFSA’s public liability policy for death or injury incurred during approved usage of the facility by FFSA.
- External, non affiliated user groups are not covered under the policy and must present a valid certificate of currency prior to commencement of usage.
- Any display of advertising or promotional materials at the venue must be approved by FFSA at the time of booking the facility.
- Users must, at all times, adhere to FFSA OH&S policies.
- Smoking is prohibited at all times within grandstand, function centre, changerooms at the venue.
Comply with Licence
- The User acknowledges that FFSA has been granted a licence to occupy The Burton Football Pitches by the City of Salisbury pursuant to a lease and licence. The User agrees to observe and comply with the provisions of the licence as though they were the terms of this User Agreement
Where to find it
400 Waterloo Corner Road, Burton SA