Work at FFSA
Senior Men’s Football Manager
Football Federation of South Australia (FFSA) is seeking to appoint an outstanding leader to the position of Senior Men’s Competition Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and ultimately responsible to the FFSA Board of Directors, through the CEO, the Senior Men’s Competition Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the senior men’s competitions conducted by FFSA and provide support to affiliated association senior men’s competitions where required. The successful candidate will work closely with all FFSA Competition Department Staff and will provide a leadership role in the Competitions Department.
The Football Federation South Australia (FFSA) is recognised by Football Federation Australia (FFA) and the South Australian State Government as the governing body for football in South Australia.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and understanding of competition management, and the sport of football and futsal is desirable and possess experience in the following:
· Sports administration.
· Demonstrated experience in use of Microsoft office applications
· Demonstrated experience in the use of competition and registration data bases
· Conflict Resolution
· Project Management
· Event Management
It is essential that the successful candidate has a demonstrated understanding of Football and a proven track record in developing and maintaining positive stakeholder relations. Coupled with the following personal attributes:
· Strong administrative skills.
· Ability to build and maintain strong personal relationships
· Strong work ethic
· Well-developed written and oral communication.
· Organisational skills, time management skills and ability to work positively under pressure and with changing work priorities.
· Have the ability to make informed decisions based on fact.
· Creative problem solving skills, ability to think analytically to provide solutions to problems.
· Be self-motivated and work in a strong team environment with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
It is favourable that the successful candidate is tertiary qualified in Education, Sports Management or related experience, has a current National Police Certificate or be prepared to apply for one.
The successful candidate will have a current driver license and after hours’ work will be required. You will possess highly developed communication skills, coupled with the ability to operate within complex environments.
Work Experience or Volunteering
To enquire about the possibility of work experience or volunteering at the Federation, please contact us on 8340 3088 or via email: email@example.com.