Category: Front Page, Mens, Womens, Junior, Club Development, Referees, Game Development
Westpac Celebration of Football - Community Awards
Volunteers are an integral part of our game and are responsible for ensuring that our sport continues to grow and thrive throughout South Australia. These dedicated volunteers work tirelessly to provide opportunities for people within their community to participate in football. Without their contribution and commitment the sport could not exist.
The Football Federation SA will be acknowledging the contributions of volunteers by presenting the following two awards:
Community Coach of the Year
Volunteer of the Year
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
1. Community Coach of the Year
- Must have coached a team that is registered and affiliated to the Football Federation SA for season 2012 in an Amateur Senior or Junior Competition.
- Must hold a minimum of a Junior Coaching Certificate and must be current.
- Demonstrated outstanding achievement in coaching and the development of players.
- Demonstrate a commitment to further advancement in coach education.
2. Volunteer of the Year
- Must have been a volunteer with the club for a minimum of 12 months.
- Contributed to the sport of football in a volunteer capacity. Not received any remuneration apart for the reimbursement of expenses.
- Demonstrated a standard of excellence in volunteering that has been of benefit to the football community.
- Evidence of initiative and innovation in their volunteer activities.
A nomination must be completed and submitted by 5.00pm Monday 17 September 2012
Only one application per nominee.
Nomination form must be signed by club and/or association chair.
All nominations will be reviewed by a selection panel.