How do I register to my Club for 2019 on Play Football?
Step 1. Create a Football Account
What is a Football Account
From the 2019 Season onwards participants will no longer register using their FFA Number and instead will be able to register via their email address by creating a ‘Football Account’. The Football Account provides you with a simple way to sign in to access Football's digital channels and manage your profile from one place. Once signed up you can do the following
- Register as a Player, Coach, Volunteer or Referee
- Access exclusive ticket pre-sale offers
- Receive discounts on national teams’ tickets and finals series
- Manage your email preferences
TIPS BEFORE CREATING YOUR FOOTBALL ACCOUNT
Registered to Football before?
- If you are a participant be sure to use the same email address you used to register for previous seasons. This will match with the existing records within MyFootballClub and allow you to link up your history.
- You will not be able to claim your participant history if your email address does not match the email address used for registrations on the old MyFootballClub.
Don’t know what email address you used or don’t have access to this address?
- Contact FFSA on 8340 3088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent or Guardian?
- Please ensure the Football Account is created in your name not the name of your child or dependant. Once you have created your Football Account you will be able to register any child or dependant.
To Create your Football Account
- Click on the following link https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register to Register for your Football account.
- If you are a participant be sure to use the same email address you used to register for previous seasons. This will match with the existing records within MyFootballClub and allow you to link up your history. If you do not know what this email address is please contact FFSA or FFA on the below numbers.
- Only profiles that match the email address used for your Football Account will appear as matches in the Play Football registration system.
Step 2. Register to your Club and Claim your Profile
- Once you have created a Football Account and are signed in, follow this link to proceed to the registration page https://www.playfootball.com.au/#searchModal
- Enter your club name or postcode
- Select ‘Start My Registration’ on the top of the page
- Then click on “Get Started”
NOTE: As an existing participant logging in for the first time you will have to ‘claim’ your account details, when a participant creates a Football Account the details used to create the account will be checked to see if there are any details from MyFootballClub that match. This will link your FFA Number to your Football Account for future registrations. If you are unable to resolve this and an FFA Number does not match or appear under your name, DO NOT CONTINUE, please contact the support number below immediately.
- Once you have claimed your profile you will be able to proceed with registering to your Club.
- Select the Product you are registering to and then click “Continue”
- Update your personal and contact details, and then click “Continue”
- Select Profile Image (this is mandatory), browse from your device, and then click “Continue”
- Review your order, if you need to modify your product selection or details, select ’Modify’ in the appropriate section to do so
Acknowledging Terms and Conditions
- Click on the ‘Check box’ Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions by selecting Accept All T&C’s displayed and then click “Continue”
Payment Options Screen
- Complete the payment for your registration either online or with your club as per the instructions provided. You will receive an invoice to the email address listed on the registrants
- Registration Confirmation message, select “finished” or “Perform another Registration”
Once you have completed your registration you can monitor your account details, update your record, view your registration/ITC Status and Club Affiliations and register for future seasons via https://user.playfootball.com.au/
Help and Support
If you require any assistance with creating your Football Account or completing your registration, please contact the Play Football Support Centre, W: www.playfootball.com.au/help, E: email@example.com, P: 02 8880 7983
Alternatively, contact the FFSA on 8340 3088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.