Salisbury United FC - Mental Health Awareness Afternoon
Salisbury United FC will be hosting a Mental Health Awareness afternoon with funds being raised for charity organisation, Talk Out Loud.
Come along for a light afternoon lunch and hear from guest speakers all while raising funds for Talk out Loud . Talk Out Loud is a non-profit organisation that provides harm prevention initiatives, activities and programs targeted primarily at young people under 30 and their families. Talk Out Loud's mission is to equip young people with the tools necessary to maintain a healthy mental, physical and emotional lifestyle using a pro-active positive psychology approach.
Details about the event are below;
- $5 entry, light lunch provided
- Guest speakers from Talk out loud and Salisbury United FC
- Auctions and raffles
- All funds raised going to Talk out Loud
- 22nd September - 12:00pm Start
- Steve Jarvis Park – Burton, 400 Waterloo Cnr Road, Burton