Football Federation SA has the following positions available for applications:
Match Day Commissioners
Football Federation SA (FFSA) is currently seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people to be appointed to FFSA games as Match Day Commissioners.
The appointment of Match Day Commissioners is being implemented to provide support to both the match officials and the clubs with a view of fostering a positive and safe sporting environment for all.
Match Day Commissioners will initially be appointed to National Premier League Games.
The Match Day Commissioner will be regarded as FFSA’s official representative at a match and their role will be of paramount importance in monitoring that the game is played in accordance with the Competition Rules and Regulations and Operating Regulations. The Match Day Commissioner shall be impartial and objective always and their conduct is to reflect these requirements
To complete the application and read full Position Description please click on the link below. Expressions of Interest close on Monday 21 January 2019.
CLICK TO COMPLETE APPLICATION - https://form.jotform.co/90088315136859
Casual Canteen Senior Staff Member (VALO Football Centre (Parks) & West Beach Parks Football Centre)
- In charge of Match-day operations
- To assist in coordinating canteen operations
- Provide customer service to canteen and bar patrons
- Available to work nights and weekends (particularly Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Ability to work within a monthly roster
- Previous canteen/Bar or kitchen experience
- Experience in coffee machine operation (Preferred)
- Demonstrate leadership/management and initiative
- Must hold or be able to obtain an RSA certificate
- Must have Drivers License and own reliable vehicle
Please send through a cover letter and CV addressed to Tristan.email@example.com.